Thursday, April 12, 2007

the most boring life i ever have!

The story started since i finished my stpm exam...from that on i am completely free and relaxing..but i never realise that the future holidays will be a nightmare for me..start from middle weeks of december 2006..i went to KL,Genting Highland,Ipoh,Penang,Some other places to celebrate my birthday..but because the journey i was accompanied by my family members..so not that fun as i thought..cause the place i wish to go..my dad and mom dont want to go..while those places that they wanna go also not my interest..so lucky that time i brought along personal laptop and spent most of my journey using that laptop online,because of that lame journey..i didnt have chance to buy my new year clothes..but i m still suprised that my parents brought me 2 cheese cakes to celebrate with me..although it's just cheese cake but the meaning inside is so huge,so i forgived my parents..actually i didnt angry them either..just felt that they should not brought me along if not fun..coz that time we went to so many places cause my dad need to meet some friends so actually we are on duty that time..but because of that i miss the chance to gather with my friends to countdown for the coming 2007..usually i will go to some favourite places to countdown..such as coutdown for 2006 i went to KL,countdown for 2005 i went to penang only..i seldom will stay at alor star because i felt that the condition wont be as good as other cities..then next chapter..january..hmmm...i dont have any memories that what i did in that time..so i will just pass through and talk about febuary..that time is a better time since chinese new year..i have a lot great time with my family and relatives..somemore my sister came back from perth,australia..kinda feel great to see her again..although she is fatter now..i have a better relationship with my sister compare to my younger brother..maybe cause my childhood i spent a lot time with my sister rather than my brother..my sister also went to kota kinabalu,sabah to visit her bf's family..at there she spent a week with them..i wonder how's the feeling to having a rich patner??i am ok if i have a future gf that's rich..:P but as long as she is kind and gentle..i am ok with that..haha..then my sister returned to perth in 9th of march..then again my life became boring..because of boredome i joined a direct sales after my best friend san chew introduced to me..actually DXN company is a reliable company..that's why i believed in my friend and joined them...i am confident that i will learn a lot from there..hopefully!because i m a lazy person..maybe i will not interested anymore if i have a better and fun things that attracted me??who knows??because i joined this,i started to have a target or something to do..so i started to contact some of my friends to persuade them or invite them to join me too but seem that most of my friends dont have good images on direct sales..so it's ok..after joined that i bought some products to use..such as mycoviggie,toothpaste,body foam,and some others..i noticed that mycoviggie is expensive but very useful..it is kinda a product to do slimming..i able to decrease some kg from 69kg to 63kg now..i have a target that's reach 55kg the best..because i think a slimmer weight will help me to avoid to increase too much kg in future again..so i still have 8kg to go..aza aza fighting!!now i stepped into april..till now i am still kinda boring too..cause the result of my apply for the local university will be expose in the 4th week of june..that's mean i have at least 2 months to go!!my god!!i dont think that i will able to wait till that time..if my poor result didnt able to help me get a place in local university,my mom demanded me to work for half year and then apply private university in future 2008 january..i m so pity T_T

P/S:although relaxing holidays are dream for everyone..but i have to advice u that having too much of relaxing days..u will getting bored and bored..so better rest for one or two months the maximum...

No comments: