Sunday, June 3, 2007

taLk oF mY owN

receNtly starting to get a bit excited..coz i feel that my university's life gonna start soon..this will be the last month for me to stay at my boring home and long last holidays..that's annoying..i cant stand it anymore..so my blood is kinda heat and start to burst out..haha..hopefully can go to KK,sabah to study UMS..the reason i go to there got 3..1st is cause i prefer a nature place more than a modern city..such as KL or penang..KK will be a perfect place for me..although Sarawak seem nice but the course i wanted not available at there..then 2nd is my mom supported me..because of the 3rd reason..my sister will return from perth,australia to KK,sabah to work..so my mom think that i will have a companion when semester break or weekends..but too bad she return on august..and i will start my education at the 1st of july..so will be very nervous that time to go to a place so unfamiliar for myself..somemore my mom support me study at there so that she can visit me and my sis in a row when she is free..haha..clever my mom..maybe a new environment will suit for me..coz KK is a place i never been to..so it's good for me..haha..that's all..gonna stop at here coz kinda sleepy..

P/S:a lot things have to put away if i go UMS...T_T

No comments: